Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Come to Zion


After church on Sunday, my brother thought we should all go experience the beauty of Zion National Park. It was just that... beautiful. We packed up a picnic lunch and drove on over. It was just warm enough to get out and enjoy som food and a short hike up to this gorgeous waterfall. Poor Dustin had to carry Courtney pretty much the whole way up, she wasn't very willing to walk up hill, at least not a speed we were willing to wait for! So he got in a killer workout! It was fun to spend time with my family. I have enojoyed living so close to my brother and his family. It is the first time I've lived close them since they've had kids. I love that my kids are actually getting to know their cousins more than just for a few days at a time.




1 comment:

The Teeples said...

Stacie,
How fun!! I have never been to Zions so it looks like I need to make a visit there as well. Hope you guys are doing well. I will be calling you soon.

Lots of love to You,
Heather :)