How embarrasing...
I don't know where he learned this... or maybe I do. The kids and I were over at my friend Tanya's house and her son pulled her aside to tell her a secret. Next thing I know she's walking out of her closet with her husband's t-shirt that had been pee'd on, yes pee! I was mortified! Zack apparently couldn't find the bathroom (or so he says) and decided to take a leak in her master closet. I guess its back to basic training with this kid. Where did I go wrong in the potty training world???!! Sorry Tanya, I promise he really does know what a toilet is. Oddly enough he misses the water half the time anyway! Oh little boys...
9 comments:
That made my week. That is so funny!!! Little boys. I have given up expecting that the pee will end up in the toilet. Hang in there. You will laugh at this in a couple of years.
hahaha that's funny, way to go Zack you take after your dad.
your stories always make me laugh so hard! Hey, i'd take that over diapers anyday!!
I feel your pain. We finally got Cam trained, but everytime we go outside and he sees a tree, he thinks it was made to be peed on. Yes it is true. Trees in our front yard, trees at the park, trees at Target, trees IN the mall. Pretty much anywhere I could be mortified.
You are so funny! At least I know Zack is comfortable enough here to make his mark. Even if it was on Troy's shirts!! I've never thought anything was more hilarious.
I'm sure you don't think so Stacy, but to everyone else this is really funny. It might even top my story of when Mylie pooped on Drew's play mat and I didn't know until Drew was eating it. ha ha. Being a mom is soo tiring sometimes...and funny.
That is just such a cute family picture. I can't believe I just now heard this story for the first time. It's so funny!! I love it and I bet Troy did to:)
I think I have read this post about 3 times and laugh every time. He's great. Loving the new family pic Stace!
That's a nice family pic Stac. You guys are doing great. I am proud of you. Thanks for always checking out my blog and making comments. It's always nice to hear from you.
- Ben A.
Post a Comment